- At least 12-15 years of UHNW family client leadership/advisory with consultative focus.
- Extensive UHNW client and COI network in San Diego/Southern CA
- Prefer advanced expertise that is directly relevant to UHNW clients (JD, LLM, CPA, MBA, CFA, CAIA, etc.), or a track record of working with these types of professional resources.
- Currently reside in the local area or have significant relevant experience and relationships in the region
- Management and/or demonstrated leadership experience including thought leadership
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com. Candidates who meet the above criteria may call Buzz Bray for a confidential discussion at 206-402-3401.