- BA required; prefer graduate or professional studies; CFP, JD, CFA or other certification highly preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of Wealth Advisory to HNW/UHNW family clients
- Experience/expertise in multigenerational family client advisory highly preferred
- Knowledge and demonstrated integration of solutions across wealth management disciplines.
- Has a well known and expert external presence and established external Centers of Influence.
- Proven ability to bring in new HNW/UHNW client accounts, and expand book of business
- Able to work and thrive in a collaborative, team-centric culture
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Our client is an established and prestigious firm and consistently recognized as one of the leading firms in the industry. They have developed a platform and business model or the HNW/UHNW client segment, allowing for highly customized solutions for these sophisticated clients. The firm provides an encompassing, holistic scope of family wealth services including: investment management, estate and tax planning, business secession planning, governance consultancy, education, trusts, and philanthropy among others. It is important that the candidate has extensive experience working with HNW/UHNW family clients; it is also key that the candidate has a good understanding of how to optimize an industry-leading platform and service model to serve the unique needs of these clients.
The focus of the Wealth Advisor is new client business development and client relationship management. The Wealth Advisor must have a demonstrated and proven record of successful new client engagement and a network of existing contacts and centers of influence in the greater Pittsburgh area. It is highly preferred that he or she have an area of subject expertise relevant to family wealth client delivery (planning, investment management, trust, tax, etc.). The Advisor should have a wealth consulting orientation as he or she will profile prospects and clients regarding their values, needs, and goals, as well as their full financial picture.
The Wealth Advisor is a senior leadership role at this firm, and will be responsible for providing an extraordinarily high level of service to all clientele. The Wealth Advisor is expected to manage larger client relationships as well as to take the lead in developing new business. It is imperative that the Wealth Advisor have excellent business development, relationship management, and teaming skills. He or she must have an established external presence and contributions to the thought leadership of the firm will be recognized and implemented. This firm offers an impeccable service platform and reputation, a tremendously talented team, and collegial environment.
For confidential consideration please forward your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who meet the above criteria may call Buzz Bray for a confidential discussion at 206-402-3401.