- Minimum 10-15+ years’ experience with HNW/UHNW family clients
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred (MBA, JD, LLM, CPA, CFA, CAIA, etc.)
- Management and/or leadership experience in wealth management/client relationships
- Deep familiarity with the market, clients and/or centers of influence
- Exceptional business development and successful client relationships skills.
Location: Denver, CO
We have been retained by a leading national multifamily office to find a Regional Managing Director (RMD) for their new regional office in Denver, CO. The RMD will build and lead a regional team serving ultra-high-net-worth family clients.
This is an exceptional early-stage opportunity with an independent, privately-held firm founded by two prominent private equity veterans. The ideal candidate will be poised to be a significant key contributor to the growth and development of the regional office. The strategy, vision, and commitment of this firm make this a rare career leadership opportunity for a talented and qualified candidate.
The RMD will build and lead a regional team serving ultra-high-net-worth family clients. He or she will have a leading role in business development and client relationship management for the region. Additionally, the RMD will build and lead a team of dynamic wealth management professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong entrepreneurial instincts and be a confident manager who is able to lead and to champion the team to success. He or she must be an excellent active listener with the proven ability to build effective relationships internally and externally. The phrase “confidence not arrogance,” represents the culture of the firm, and it is imperative that the RMD be a natural cultural fit.
The RMD should have a stellar reputation in the industry and be a voice in the community and ideally, known in the philanthropic community. He or she must have the vision and drive to build the regional presence of a state-of-the-industry UHNW family wealth advisory. The RMD must possess the exceptional talent to develop business with a client-first, fully transparent and aligned business model. As a leader, the RMD will create and manage a collegial environment that focuses on impeccable client service delivered by a highly collaborative multidisciplinary team. The RMD and the regional team members will participate in a team-based compensation program.
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who meet the above criteria may call Buzz Bray for a confidential discussion at 206-402-3401.
Location: Chicago, IL
We have been retained by a client who is seeking a Partner, Managing Director of National Sales, Midwest Region for their new regional office in Chicago, IL.
This is an exceptional early-stage opportunity with an independent, privately-held firm founded by two prominent private equity veterans. The executive leadership is among the most recognized and successful in the wealth management industry. The ideal candidate must be poised to be a significant contributor to the growth of the regional office in a highly visible, crucial role. The strategy, vision and long-term commitment of this firm make this a rare career opportunity for a talented and qualified candidate.
The Partner, MDNS will lead new client business development efforts throughout a multi-state region based in Chicago. He or she will be responsible for developing new HNW/UHNW private client business and will be actively engaged with prospective clients and centers-of-influence. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in generating new business and a have a robust existing network of decision makers. Applicants must also possess strong leadership skills and be able to make an immediate contribution to the growth and success of the region and overall business. The compensation includes highly competitive cash compensation as well as partnership equity.
The Partner, MDNS can expect to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with other top industry professionals providing a range of services including:
- Strategic and tactical consulting services for clients that manage wealth as a family enterprise
- Asset management and thematic investing
- Family enterprise administration, operational support and consulting including business succession planning and transition management
- Net worth management, administration and comprehensive reporting
- Estate and tax planning
- Family philanthropy and impact investing
- Comprehensive risk assessment and management
- Family and business history exploration and documentation
- Family communication planning and implementation
- Family education and leadership development including governance and role clarification
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree and/or credentials including MBA, JD, CFP, CPA or CFA preferred.
- 10+ years of advisory experience in wealth management including deep, direct experience with UHNW clients.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team-based Partner culture with peers who are highly educated and experienced within this market segment.
For confidential consideration please send your resume to email@example.com. Candidates who meet the above criteria, may call Buzz Bray at 206-402-3401.