- BA required; prefer graduate or professional studies; CFP, JD, CFA or other certification highly preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of Wealth Advisory to HNW/UHNW family clients
- Experience/expertise in multigenerational family client advisory highly preferred
- Knowledge and demonstrated integration of solutions across wealth management disciplines.
- Has a well known and expert external presence and established external Centers of Influence.
- Proven ability to bring in new HNW/UHNW client accounts, and expand book of business
- Able to work and thrive in a collaborative, team-centric culture
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Our client is an established and prestigious firm and consistently recognized as one of the leading firms in the industry. They have developed a platform and business model or the HNW/UHNW client segment, allowing for highly customized solutions for these sophisticated clients. The firm provides an encompassing, holistic scope of family wealth services including: investment management, estate and tax planning, business secession planning, governance consultancy, education, trusts, and philanthropy among others. It is important that the candidate has extensive experience working with HNW/UHNW family clients; it is also key that the candidate has a good understanding of how to optimize an industry-leading platform and service model to serve the unique needs of these clients.
The focus of the Wealth Advisor is new client business development and client relationship management. The Wealth Advisor must have a demonstrated and proven record of successful new client engagement and a network of existing contacts and centers of influence in the greater Pittsburgh area. It is highly preferred that he or she have an area of subject expertise relevant to family wealth client delivery (planning, investment management, trust, tax, etc.). The Advisor should have a wealth consulting orientation as he or she will profile prospects and clients regarding their values, needs, and goals, as well as their full financial picture.
The Wealth Advisor is a senior leadership role at this firm, and will be responsible for providing an extraordinarily high level of service to all clientele. The Wealth Advisor is expected to manage larger client relationships as well as to take the lead in developing new business. It is imperative that the Wealth Advisor have excellent business development, relationship management, and teaming skills. He or she must have an established external presence and contributions to the thought leadership of the firm will be recognized and implemented. This firm offers an impeccable service platform and reputation, a tremendously talented team, and collegial environment.
For confidential consideration please forward your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who meet the above criteria may call Buzz Bray for a confidential discussion at 206-402-3401.
Location: Seattle, WA
We have been retained by the family office division of a top 10 US-based financial institution that is among the most reputable firms in the industry. They are seeking a Regional Sales Executive to be based in Seattle, WA.
This is a new position for one of the fastest growing family wealth advisory groups in the financial industry. The Regional Sales Executive (RSE) will be the first hire for the region and he or she will develop new ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) client business for the Pacific Northwest. The RSE will be the division’s lead in the region and must be comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with peers from other regional offices.
The cultural fit for this role is crucial and they are seeking a genuine, unpretentious, down-to-earth leader.
The family office team is a group of intellectually curious, driven individuals who encompass a fun and energetic culture with positive interactions. This is a flat organization that does not put emphasis on titles or corporate status. The RSE should have “presence” and yet be authentic, with the ability to connect with people.
Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a proven record of successful client engagement are required. Qualified candidates should have knowledge in subject matters that apply to the family wealth segment and be well connected with centers-of-influence. Candidates who have knowledge and experiences in the wealth industry, philanthropy, technology, or another area relevant to family wealth clients are highly desirable.
The resources, reputation, platform, and capabilities of this family office division are impeccable. The group has grown by 10x in the past six years, with very little turnover. Regional Sales Executives are expected to actively contribute to the growth of the group—not just by bringing in new clients, but with ideas and thought leadership as well. Select duties and responsibilities include among others:
- Develop strategic regional business plan; build strong referral network of important centers of influence and seek prospects through COIs and relationships.
- Manage entire sales process from developing an opportunity, to presentations, etc., to closure.
- Partner with team members to successfully integrate into a strong collaborative culture; work in a team environment with subject matter experts to help close business
- Implement marketing programs to drive awareness and lead generation initiatives for both direct and influencer business
- Provide thought leadership to senior management/national team on ideas for the ultra-affluent market; take a leadership role in shaping and growing the family wealth division
- 7-10+ years of complex, strategic sales experience in family wealth, wealth management, technology, philanthropy, or other areas affiliated with private family wealth.
- Series 7, 65 (or willing to obtain)
- Certifications a plus, CFP®, CFA, CPWA, etc.
- Candidates with expertise in technology and philanthropy, in addition to business development, are encouraged to apply in order to help grow the team’s knowledge base and client offerings.
For confidential consideration, please send a resume to Jeannie Hwang at email@example.com. Candidates or referral sources who wish to discuss confidentially may call Buzz Bray at 206-402-3401.